• redevelopment facade Getreidegasse (after the renovation of the floor covering the lane)
• Replacement of all box floor windows and new metal frame windows on the ground floor
• Improvement ventilation system, air conditioning of the restaurants
• Interior design improvements to restaurant vault, brasserie and reception
• Revision of the rooms and corridors in the Getreidegassentrakt
• Pop up shop to the Herbert von Karajanplatz
We look forward to showing you the many improvements!
Good taste is often understated. We don't like to make a great show of things. The star here is you.
"This establishment has always epitomised the character of an 'Art Hotel.'"
Michael Karrer is a gallery owner, cultural manager and museum director, and divides his time between Salzburg and Vienna. He has managed the Nitsch Museum in Mistelbach since 2012.
Restaurant & bar
Travel insurance via Europäische Reiseversicherung
Exclusive parking rate
And much more
Relaxation - Energy - Wellbeing
Classic massage, Reflexology massage, Aromatherapy, Acupuncture massage
90 minutes: € 130 | 60 minutes: € 100 | 30 minutes: € 60